Nowadays almost each hand-held gadget has a camera to make photos. The photo files usually need some photo editing. Let’s learn how to edit photos. There are plenty of photo editing tools for all skill levels: simple online photo editors, middle-level desktop picture editors, or advanced Adobe PhotoShop. This article is devoted to PhotoScape, free easy-to-use photo software, which helps view, edit photos, make photo slides, and create animated gifs of good quality. Photo editing turns out to be fun and amusing journey into photography world with PhotoScape.
PhotoScape Photo Editing Deeper Look
You don’t need to be pro-photographer to edit your photos. Download and install PhotoScape from here onto your PC (Windows 7, Vista, XP), select photos that are to be edited and launch this photo editing software. Look at few simple things you can start with.
View your photo collection. Click Viewer tab and browse all photos stored on your computer. Switch to Editor tab and select photos for your first photo editing project. Make sure you have a copy of your photo just in case something goes wrong. Drag and drop an image you want to edit. Use zoom in/out feature for precise photo editing. Rotate or flip photo if it’s necessary.
- Test a different photo style: serpia, gray, or convert your photo into a black and white image. You can always return to the original colorful photo palette by clicking Undo button on the right side.
- Resize your photo. Set pixel width and height or pick up a suitable size among PhotoScape templates.
- Modify the share of your photo. Make it rounded, or keep it rectangular.
- Adjust color, brightness, contrast manually or click Auto Level to do all work automatically.
- Add a photo frame. Chose the best frame out of dozens templates.
- Enhance photo background. Click Backlight to illuminate picture background from beneath.
- Play with tons of photo effects hidden under Filter button to transform your picture in a real masterpiece.
PhotoScape Photo Editing Outcome
After uploading photos, editing and satisfying your artist nature, it’s a good time to save your first photo editing project made with PhotoScape. Click Save button and decide whether you want to replace the original photo or preserve it. Go to Print tab if you want to print your image.
Now you know how to edit photos with PhotoScape. Try batch mode, if you need to edit multiple photos at a time and enjoy your photography talent.