Money making is the main purpose for any business. To boost earnings, you should attract as more potential customers as possible. Let’s learn to make a winning registration page or a purchase page with a high conversion rate. The page has several names: registration, purchase page, pricing plans. But the meaning is one – to offer few price options and a correct call-to action. It’s the final page that persuades visitors to pay you now.
Look at 10 principles of a high conversion registration page:
- Give up to 3 options or pricing plans at a registration page. It’s hard to make a choice between too many options. Be concise! Offer maximum 3 pricing options that are easy to evaluate fast.
- Provide a distinct description for each pricing option. It’s time to cut waffle and go to checkout.
- Add a picture or a video for explanation or a product overview. Sometimes one picture can substitute two Word pages.
- Make a clear call-to action button: Sing-up, Buy, Register, Subscribe or Download Now. A user should instantly understand what the next action is.
- Mention customer’s bonuses and rewards such as free delivery or free support.
- Mention payment options (wire transfer or PayPal), delivery region or working hours/business days for a local business. Otherwise, you may miss an order at 2 a.m. Saturday night or a call from Alaska.
- Prove your web project reliability. Place well-known awards, security signs (like VeriSign or MasterCard Secure sign), quantity of Facebook “Likes” or “Tweets”.
- Don’t ask for excessive details in a registration form if you can do without them. For example, don’t request phone number, if the primary communication source is email.
- Add refund policy link. Make sure your customer knows how to return money. It will increase your reliability score.
- Don’t cheat users with newsletter spam subscription. No one likes spam. It’s true.