How to Make Fantastic Photos with Cartoon Characters
I love watching cartoons. Cartoons are a fragile bridge between childhood and adulthood. Undoubtedly grown-ups enjoy cartoons as much as small children and teenagers. What can make your son or daughter more happy than a photo with one of so adorable cartoon characters Shrek, Garfield, Harry Porter, Rapunzel or Cars at the background? This kind of a present is precious for lifetime no matter how old you are.
So I have surfed on the Internet for hours before I could find out how to create my son’s photo with Happy Porter. There are desktop applications like Frame Photo Editor that allow you to perform the task. In this case you need to download the program on your computer and study its features and settings.
I have come across many online resources with pictures of Disney cartoon heroes for all tastes starting from Mickey Mouse, Cinderella, Pooh Bear up to Lilo and Stitch, Ratatouille, etc. However a third party photo editor is needed to combine an image with my son’s photo. Actually I was short of time and my aim was an ingenuously simple web application that could save my time and efforts.
To my surprise I have found 5 similar web applications that have plenty of photo frames for kids. All of them have amusing patterns with popular cartoon characters. I would like to share my experience with you and give you some useful tips. Please, follow easy instructions in order to add Harry Porter’s image to your photo:
- Go to Fun Photo Box
- Select a photo effect (Harry Porter in my case)
- Upload a photo from your PC, webcam or internet. Images should be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and their size should not exceed 4 MB.
- Select an area on your photo that will be seen after applying the effect
- Press the button Go
And your picture is ready! You can download it and save on your computer or publish it online and share the photo with your friends.
Finally here is a listing of other web apps that offer fabulous photo frames for kids:
- Photo Face Fun has a nice range of photo frames. You can make photos with Rapuntzel, Simpsons, Cars, Batman, etc.
- Loonapix offers smart photo frames with Cinderella, Ariel, Princess Jasmin for girls; templates with Garfiels, Squirrel from Ice Age, Musketeers stand out for boys.
- Funny Photo Frames are destinated to small children mostly. You can select between colourful templates with Tom and Jerry, Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck and others.
- PhotoFunny impresses with a wide choice of photo frames. Put on your child Panda’s or Shrek’s costume or your daughter can be transformed into a little princess or charming Fiona. Just let your imagination and creativity fly!