Pizap: Amusing Free Photo Editor for Facebook Pics
Pizap is a tremendously popular Facebook photo app for fun photo editing with over 3 million fans. The success secret is simple: Pizap helps to edit pictures easily and post them directly to your Facebook online album.
Although the application is absolutely free, it is surprisingly feature-rich. Pizap lets create collages with friends, edit photos, delete image background and add photo frames. Login to Facebook, install Pizap photo editor and start editing your pictures.
Among all handy photo editing tools, Pizap differs by hassle-free photo background editing. It’s the simplest app to edit background of a photo I have ever seen! Thanks to Pizap you can:
- delete the current photo background;
- delete an unnecessary object from a photo;
- place your picture on a new background.
Here’s what you should do editing photos with Pizap:
1. First of all, browse Pizap gallery and choose a new background for your original picture. Don’t be surprised, Pizap only let you replace an existing background with a new background from Pizap collection.
2. Then upload your image you plan to edit. Usually in other online photo editors, you first add a photo, then select a background. But remeber, in Pizap you have to do everything on the contrary!
3. To jump to background editing mode, click “Add a cut-out” on the upper toolbar.
4. Highlight a part of aphoto you want to save (the rest of area will be deleted!) and placed on a novel background.
5. The next step is to apply additional photo effects. Pizap’s photo effects gallery is huge. Here you can find all traditional effects: serpia, black-and-white (this will trun your photo from colorful into a classic black-white picture), pixelate, tile, tint, poster, chromatic and other funky photo effects. Just click on an effect and apply it over your photo.
6. Also you can add text bubles, stickers, hearts, stars, flowers, etc. Click on the word, use your mouse to stretch it or rotate right/left/up/down. However, there’s no option to change text font style, size or color.
7. The last, but not the least step is to add a photo frame. The frame library is quite big. The frames look like museum wooden frames.
8. Finally, save the photo on Facebook or download it onto your computer. Above you can evaluate photos I have before and after Pizap editing.
In a word, Pizap is a useful free online photo editor to keep it at your fingertips.
- great choice of photo editing tools;
- numerous high quality templates;
- easy photo background editing;
- 100% free fun photo editor.
Nothing so far. Just be careful while editing pictures at Facebook, don’t click on tricky ads.