Everybody wants to have breathtaking pictures and to show himself off. It means that the advantages of figure and attractive face features should be accented in the pictures whereas all the shortcomings are disguised. As a rule people expect photographers to control the process completely. But we suggest that you should stop being a passive model and take the initiative into your hands.
Here is a set of successful poses for couples that you might keep in mind during your photo session.
1. A couple is on the ground. They lift up the upper part of their bodies, leaning on their hands. He can embrace her tenderly. Make a low angle shot.
2. A good example to show an asymmetric position of two bodies.
3. Another nice variant of the couple lying on the ground. Give a touch of romance!
4. Find a base and take a picture of a couple from above. An unusual shooting angle makes a fairly simple pose look surprisingly effective!
5. She hugs him from behind – a lovely posture! Remember that the couple don’t have to look at the camera necessarily. For the best results, let them talk to each other, flirting and laughing.
10. A smart position to start you photo session with. Two persons stand face-to-face but looking into the camera, she keeps her hand on his shoulder.
We hope that these simple but original ideas will help you make unforgettable snapshots. Don’t forget to adorn your photos with cool frames, create various shapes, add a private watermark or create a photo mosaic. In our next posts we’ll continue exposing a series of the best photo postures.