Picjoke is a free online fun photo editing tool that lets you breathe new life in to ordinary photographs. Instead of using the complicated Photoshop, try using this web app to send funny collages to friends and family instantly. You don’t need to follow any complicated steps to put effects on your images; this tool has tons of new photo frames of 2021. Below, we will explore PicJoke, its limitations and good points.
How to Make Birthday & Bollywood Collages in PicJoke? It’s Easy as 1-2-3
Do you want to turn your birthday images into art collage? That’s possible using PicJoke. You will find that great effects and make your collage. Or do you want to a new Bollywood collage for morning message in Whatsapp? Let’s turn your photograph into a fine example of collage art, just by following these easy steps. Here’s how to make a free funny collage in PicJoke:
- Go to PicJoke homepage;
- Scroll down to the bottom of the hompage and search for Birthday or Bollywood tag;
- Click on the tag and choose the effect that you want to apply to your image;
- Upload your picture in best resolution that you have;
- Click the Create your picture button;
- Wait for a few seconds for the confirmation of edited image to appear on your screen;
- Download the collage as JPEG using the Save to disk link or right-click on your collage and use the Save image as … browser option to download your bithday collage.
Share it with your friends and family via Facebook, Twitter, email or you can paste the code to display it on your own website. PicJoke has endless gallery of funny photo collages for all tastes.
How to Make Love GIF Animation in PicJoke?
Despite of the fact, that most popular feature of PicJoke are easy and funny photo collages, we decided to check one more awesome option – animated GIFs. PicJoke animation is sweet and easy as collages. You should select the Animations tag on the homepage and jump right into GIF animations library page. The catalog isn’t huge, but still there are many Love animations that you can use to delight your beloved one. Follow steps to make your lovely GIF animation in PicJoke:
- Select the Animations tag on PicJoke homepage;
- Choose any animated GIF template;
- Upload your lover picture;
- Click the Create your picture button;
- Press the Save to disk link to download your GIF animated made by PicJoke.
PicJoke Review in a Glance
PicJoke is a popular online photo editing and effects software that allows users to create and share unique images.
Advantages of using PicJoke include:
1. Easy to Use: PicJoke is very user-friendly and offers a wide range of tools and effects that can be used to quickly create unique and eye-catching images. The software also offers a variety of tutorials and help guides to assist users in creating their desired results.
2. Cost-Effective: It’s available for free or a small subscription fee, making it accessible to users of all budgets.
3. Variety of Effects: Features a wide variety of effects, ranging from simple filters to more complex overlays and textures. This allows users to create unique images that can be used for a variety of purposes, such as social media posts, websites, and more.
Disadvantages of using PicJoke include:
1. Limited Editing Tools: While PicJoke offers a wide variety of effects and filters, its editing capabilities are limited. This can make it difficult for users to make more complex edits, such as cropping and resizing images.
2. Low Quality Images: The free and basic subscription plans produce images of lower quality than some other photo editing software. This can make it difficult to achieve the desired results when using PicJoke.
3. Limited Storage Space: The free and basic subscription plans offer limited storage space for images. This can be a problem for users who need to store a large number of images.
PicJoke or PhotoFunia: Which is the Best Alternative?
In a previous post, we listed amazing software to create fancy Christmas and New Year photo frames. Picjoke was one of them. Although you can only edit photos online, its accessibility on mobile browsers and easy-to-use navigation made a recommended website. But apart from that, they also provide us with a number of effects and filters that are not available on some mobile apps.
The quality of the images produced by the website is quite good enough to print. If you choose not to print it, you can still keep it on your hard drive and use them as e-cards alternative to free dancing ecards with your face.
However, comparing it with PhotoFunia, we found some things that were lacking. PhotoFunia allows the user to apply any of the available filters to an image. When you’re satisfied with it, you can rotate it then add text to your photograph. You only need to click on next, crop the photo and then click finish. If you are happy with the results, you can either download the finished image or send it to your friends. But for a free website, PicJoke is a tough cookie to break. Its interface and list of effects is one of a kind when it comes to online editing pages.
Have you tried this online photo editing website? We would love to see your artworks online. Share a link of your edited photos and we might feature them on our blog section. If you want to browse for other software reviews or our recommended online editing pages, follow us on our Twitter account. You can also drop your images or links on our Facebook Page.
About the Author
Zoe Allen often looks at the web, graphic design, latest mobiles and updates from industry leaders like O2 who offers Samsung Galaxy S4 (read more about this device on O2’s Galaxy S4 sign-up page) and IBM. A big fan of playing rugby and she’s always available on Twitter and Google Plus.
Blog’s Freebie of the day: