Comic book fans will definitely appreciate Pixton web service which allows you to create comic strips easily. Even if you have never dreamed about making comic strips, you would enjoy Pixton. All you need to do is to create an account and start designing your first comic strip creature.
Pixton app is simple to use and intuitive. Along with apps like Photovisi collage maker and Photosnack slidewhow creator, Pixton gives you an opportunity to express your artistic soul. Pixton offers for free several templates so you can make a comic strip fast.
However, you can dig into advanced features and play with drawing settings. There 3 subscription plans for individuals: $3.30 per month, $16.50 per 6 months, $27.50 per year. Besides, you can use Pixton for business or school needs. Special pricing plans are available.
How to Make a Comic Strip with Pixton
It took me about 2 minutes to create my sample comic strip. The comic strip making procedure looks like this:
- Create a personal Pixton account for free;
- Pick a topic template;
- Select creatures and modify them;
- Added words to the comic strip;
- Get own comic strip;
- Be proud of your undisclosed comic strip designer talent!
- Share your comic strip via Twitter, Facebook or Digg.
Watch Pixton tutorial below:
Pixton impressed me by the following reasons:
- Good clear web interface with sufficient Help info. How-to video tutorials and guides are available.
- Advanced picture editing features. You can alter colors, shapes, texts by few clicks of your mouse.
- Variety of sharing options. You can get a unique link to your comic strip, you can post your cartoon masterpiece via Facebook or bookmark it.
- Embedded web analytics. You can track online activity associated with your comic strip. You can measure the number of views and likes.
Upon the whole, Pixton is a great service for both fun, education and business due to high quality of the comic strips made and accompanying sharing and analysis features.
Blog’s Freebie of the day: