Pizap is a tremendously popular Facebook photo app for fun photo editing with over 8 million fans. The success secret is simple: Pizap helps to edit pictures easily and post them directly to your Facebook online album. Haven’t tried piZap for your Facebook photos yet? Let’s learn more about it!
What is piZap and piZap pro?
PiZap is a free online photo editing app which you can access on Web at https://www.pizap.com/, or install on your iPhone or Android, or install as Chrome Extension or as Facebook app. The free version is limited in features and contains ads. Sometimes users call this version piZap Classic.
PiZap PRO version is the unlimited paid version of piZap. PiZap PRO costs $59.99 per year and let’s you enjoy all PiZap photo editing features such as full-screen photo editing, lots of extra fonts, stickers, borders, collage templates, background and stock images, saving JPEG in 4K HD quality, no ads and priority support.
How to Create and Delete piZap Account?
To try piZap in free or pizap PRO paid version, you need to sign up with your email or Facebook account. The process is fast and easy. After that, you can jump into the application.
To delete piZap account, you have to visit your account settings page and click the “Delete Account” button as shown on the screenshot below.
If you have piZap PRO account, first you have to submit a support request to cancel your payment subscription and then delete your account.
How to Change Photo Background for Facebook Pics in piZap?
Although piZap application is free, it is surprisingly feature-rich. Pizap lets make meme out of your pictures, create collages with friends, edit photos, delete image background and add photo frames.
- login to Facebook and create piZap account;
- install Pizap photo editor app;
- go to Borders section and select a ready background from piZap library (please note, some backgrounds are not free);
- save your image and share it on Facebook!
Here’s how to remove photo background for your pictures:
Among all handy photo editing tools, Pizap differs by hassle-free photo background removing. It’s the simplest app to edit background of a photo I have ever seen! Thanks to Pizap you can:
- delete the current photo background;
- delete an unnecessary object from a photo;
- place your picture on a new background.
It’s a bit more complicated feature, so here’s a detailed video tutorial showing you how to remove photo background in piZap:
How to Use piZap Photo Editor?
Here’s what you should do editing photos with Pizap:
1. First of all, browse Pizap gallery and choose a new background for your original picture. Don’t be surprised, Pizap only let you replace an existing background with a new background from Pizap collection.
2. Then upload your image you plan to edit. Usually in other online photo editors, you first add a photo, then select a background. But remeber, in Pizap you have to do everything on the contrary!
3. To jump to background editing mode, click “Add a cut-out” on the upper toolbar.
4. Highlight a part of aphoto you want to save (the rest of area will be deleted!) and placed on a novel background.
5. The next step is to apply additional photo effects. Pizap’s photo effects gallery is huge. Here you can find all traditional effects: serpia, black-and-white (this will trun your photo from colorful into a classic black-white picture), pixelate, tile, tint, poster, chromatic and other funky photo effects. Just click on an effect and apply it over your photo.
6. Also you can add text bubles, stickers, hearts, stars, flowers, etc. Click on the word, use your mouse to stretch it or rotate right/left/up/down. However, there’s no option to change text font style, size or color.
7. The last, but not the least step is to add a photo frame. The frame library is quite big. The frames look like museum wooden frames.
8. Finally, save the photo on Facebook or download it onto your computer. Above you can evaluate photos I have before and after Pizap editing.
PiZap Final Review
In a word, Pizap is a useful free online photo editor to keep it at your fingertips.
- great choice of photo editing tools;
- numerous high quality templates;
- easy photo background editing;
- free fun photo editor.
- be careful while editing pictures at Facebook, don’t click on tricky ads
- many limited options
Still piZap does it work very well. What do you think? Have you tried piZap PRO?