I found it to be a good idea to decorate an invitation to my Halloween party as a note with cut-out letters. First, I started looking for an online app that could do it for me. When I didn’t find anything, I decided to look for a font template and I got it!
To effortlessly print out a note with cut-out letters like from a newspaper or magazine, you need to go to Fontspace and download an archived file with the appropriate font. Open the archive and click the ERPRN_.TTF file.
When the file opens, click the Install button.
Now open a new Word file and in the Font window, select the Erpressung font and characters size and start typing the text.
That’s what you should get as a result.
A few tips to make the font look like a real clipping
- Mark every letter with different colors like in the picture. It’s a bit tiresome if the text is big enough but the result is worth it.
- Select bigger font sizes. I selected 22 and still guess it was not enough.
- Make letters look a bit leveled up. It’s easy to do.
- Select the text (Ctrl + A);
- Right-click on it;
- In the opened window, select the Font menu;
- Check the Leveled box.
Blog’s Freebie of the day: